Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday's Fabulous Moment

Besides the fact that I have tried to make a commitment to start getting out of bed an hour earlier than normal to spend time with God and this morning my body just woke up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. That never happens. That was all Him and it was awesome.

So aside from that, here's Monday's other Fabulous Moment. And I hope like heck the person who inspired this moment reads this...

Today one of my coworkers who works at our front desk asked me to come take her place while she went to lunch. At exactly 1:00 I went up there, just like she asked me to. She said she was going to run to the restroom and then she'd leave. At 1:14 p.m. I received a text message that said this:

"FYI, I have not left yet. I am discharging waste."

Yes...really.

After showing the other two people who were hanging out at the front desk with me I responded. "I don't get paid enough to put up with you."

About a minute later my phone went beeped once again and I opened it up to this:

"Yea u do...Jesus saves!"

No comments: