Monday, November 23, 2009

Things With Wings

Jill Ward Brown: "i hereby declare, that on this day, the 23rd of November, in the year 2009, that you shall be forever known, from this day forward, as an honorary Thing with Winger. I do not bestow this title upon you lightly. You have many honors and duties to perform which shall be named at a later date and may be subject to initiations and other as yet specified conditions."

There it is...in writing. I may or may not have deleted a sentence that I didn't find particularly relevent. For those of you who haven't been to the Things With Wings blog...go. Now. They're an amazing group of beautiful women who make beautiful things.

That being said, I'm going to be spending Thanksgiving with them and it is going to be off. the. chart.

That's right...Iowa, look out. Em and I are about to tear up that town...or cornfield. Please join me in praying for snow.

2 days...

4 comments:

emily said...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

um. you know i have no real authority, butcept in my own fantasies. can't wait to see you! i love that you referred to me by my full facebook name. :-)

SueDub said...

I love that Jill typed,butcept....

Also, is Emily's mother aware that your Iowa family is hog farmers and corn growers, and they're funny?

Jen said...

butcept is absolutely new favorite word. i'm going to wear that one out.