Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back...with a little bit of randomness

A few thoughts...

Wow...it's been an awful long time since I've been on here. And most of you who read this know why...

The past 6 weeks of directing Seussical have been some of the most challenging, most exhausting and most blessed that I've had. There's a lot that I've learned but hopefully I'll be able to re-enter blogging land with a bang and get into all that later.

I've discovered yet again how much I really don't like facebook so my sincere hope is that I will invest more time in my blog and little to no time elsewhere. I really don't want to be all wrapped up in other people's lives. Although it is a glorious distraction from my own, I would do better to stick to what's in front of me. That being said, blogs are also a great way to be all wrapped up in someone's life and think that you actually have a relationship with them just because you read what they do every day. This is false. And for that reason I will also be cleaning out my blog reader. =D

It's time to simplify. Things are feeling a little cluttered.

So, to tide you over until I have an opportunity to get to the goods (hint: I'm waiting on really good production photos) here's a little bit of sweetness for your day...

No comments: