Monday, September 20, 2010

Prayer for a friend


This is Ro. Short for Rogenishia. Sargeant Rogenishia actually. :)

She is a very dear friend and one of the most fun people I've ever met in my life. This girl can put a smile on anybody's face and she has blessed my life in amazing ways in the almost two years I've known her.
Ro is in the Army and left this morning for Iraq. Well, not quite. She left for 3 months of training in the US and then will head to Iraq. Today I ask that you would keep Ro on your heart and in your prayers.
She's got an awesome heart for the Lord and I pray above all things that God would be glorified as she fulfills His call on her life.

We decided that her verse for this trip would be Joshua 1:9. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

I ask that you would pray that over her today and any day that God puts her on your heart!

We love you Ro! Stay strong girl.

3 comments:

emily said...

ok...just so you know I could not handle this post this morning. I read it while I was listening to shane and shane sing it is well with my soul. not a good combination friend. LOVE this!!! Can you send me the video would love to post it on my blog too! love you friend. you are beautiful. RO is a legend. She's famous.
My word verification was "negre".

SueDub said...

I just love her.

SueDub said...

And you did say, "Tell Ro"