Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm so far behind...but for now, Monday's Fabulous Moment

I know I'm really far behind. And I will catch up on all the most crucial stuff. Promise. But I don't want to get farther behind so I'm picking up with today's Monday's Fabulous Moment. A number of weeks ago my MFM dealt with a man who works at Wolf Camera named Kyle. I posted a discussion that he and I had which some of my faithful readers may remember. If you don't, you can read it here. This morning I needed to go get some pictures developed for my grandparent's Christmas present and as could be anticipated, here comes Kyle. It started out alright. He just asked if I needed help and I told him I was just fine. Someone else needed his assistance so he went to deal with them. But alas, when it was time to check out, Kyle was my guy. I stepped up to the counter and our conversation went something like this:

Kyle: Jen, right?
Me: Yes, sir.
Kyle: Cool. So you only had 3 prints today?
Me: Um, no, I had about 50.
Kyle: Oh yeah, I see it right here. 942 pictures. (chuckles) No, I'm just kidding.
Me: Um, haha...yeah.
Kyle: So Jen, what did you ask Santa for for Christmas?
Me: Uh, I didn't ask him for anything. I don't really need anything.
Kyle: No really, if you could have one thing what would it be you have to pick one.
Me: Well, I'm going home to see my mom and that's really all I want.
Kyle: Did you see any good movies this weekend?
Me: Excuse me? Oh, no.
Kyle: Did you see any bad movies this weekend?
Me: No.
Kyle: Oh, guess what I saw? The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Me: That's cool. Did you like it? (taking out my phone to text Charlotte about this)
Kyle: Um, yeah it was okay so you're a texter?
Me: Yes, very much so.
Kyle: I'll be glad when that fad is over.
Me: Oh. Um, okay.
Kyle: When would you like your pictures done?
Me: I won't be able to come back until at least tomorrow.
Kyle: Okay, well they'll be ready tomorrow at 11. So I'll see you tomorrow at 11. Bye! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Ashlee Lynn said...

Next time you go there, I would like it very much if you could pretend to text someone and then snap a picture of Kyle and send it to me. That's what I want for Christmas.