Monday, October 12, 2009

I have a couple little pet peeves...

I'm not a generally annoyed or bothered person. But 2 things got me today:

#1. The bank being closed on Columbus Day. Why. I don't even know what Columbus Day is.

#2. Twitter language. I don't speak it. I don't read it. I don't understand it. I appreciate the twitter social circle on facebook and that I choose not to be part of that circle. That part I'm okay with. But, if your facebook status is seeking help, or needing people to serve, don't write it in Twitter-speak. We don't all speak that language. And I don't want to have a translator just to figure out what you need help with.

:) Other than that, just enjoying a quiet rainy day in Austin, Texas.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

So you may not speak Twitter language, but how about Spanish? ;) Just wanted to say hi, and I think you rock so much that I recommended you for a blog "award" of types. Check out my blog http://land-of-lal.blogspot.com for more info. Happy Monday! :)