Monday, February 1, 2010

Thank you

to my friends who faithfully read every post. Thank you to the few of you who read my blog but don't know me. And a BIG thanks to the couple of you who left me comments to let me know that. Those comments were just the encouragement I needed to come back here, to something that I love, something that fills my heart and something that I don't stop in my day and take enough time for...my words and whatever small ability I have to put them together. Thank you truly for giving me an extra little boost of confidence. I'm going to hopefully do better to push myself to write more often, and continue as well to post things that I find that speak to my heart, knowing that they will to others as well. With that, please check out One in 8 Million...one of the more captivating things I've seen lately. Nothing affects my perspective more than hearing other people's stories...

No comments: