Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day:

Necessary information for those who don't know it:
I haven't dressed up for Halloween in the past couple years but this year our student ministry retreat starts Halloween night and all the leaders are supposed to be in costume. After much deliberation, I finally decided...Sarah Palin. The thing is though, I have to go straight from work to the retreat so a number of things will have to already be in place...the suit, the shoes, the hair...

And now to Monday's Fabulous Moment:

My boss: "We're having early voting here [at my job] this Friday and next Friday."

Me: "Sweet. I can just vote here."

My boss: "You are so going to walk up in this black museum and vote for John McCain aren't you."

Me: "Yes."

Pause for failed opportunity to make wise decision...

"and I'm going to be dressed up as Sarah Palin when I do it."

4 comments:

emily said...

ok...seriously...I started laughing at the very beginning. no joke. I LOVE you! please please PLEASSSSE take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Um, you will make the best Sarah Palin. Do you have the glasses? That's the most important part. What about a pin to wear on your lapel? How do you spell lapel?

So even though I've had all sorts of things I've wanted to comment on your posts, I haven't been able to do it because of the whole "I can't figure out how to log into my blogger account" problem. Well just now I figured out that I don't HAVE to be logged in to comment. Hello. It only took me a month to figure that out.

Anyway, post pictures please.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is hysterical - I am cracking up.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Jen, Please post pictures for your buckeye friends