Friday, October 3, 2008

Tot Squishing

Yesterday I was thinking about a fabulous moment from a few years back and although I have no idea why it popped into my head, it made me laugh out loud when I remembered it. It was one of those things I hadn't thought about in forever.

Strangely enough, apparently Ash was remembering it right at about the same time. We have that kind of connection. She blogged about it here. Maybe you had to be there, but it was classic.

And as much as I appreciate that she left one very important part out, I feel like I should give you all the pleasure. You'll read in her post about how she ran into a closed door. I mean, full on bit it. Smacked into the the thing hardcore. Of course, we laughed hysterically (after verifying that she was okay). Naturally, I had to act this out for all of the other girls who missed it. So later in the day, I'm demonstrating what happened to her and I go flying full force into a door that is seemingly fully closed. Quite unfortunately it was not. At all. I'm running and running all prepared to smack into this door and as soon as I touch it, it opens and I fly outside and eat the ground. Minor injuries aside, it was AWESOME.

1 comment:

Ashlee Lynn said...

Okay.
So seriously, when I read the title of this blog, I immeadiately thought of toddler squishing. I was like "what the crap?" and then I actually read it and started laughing at the wonder which is my mind.