Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Fabulous Moments

1. Early morning text messages.
2. Scripture that just comes to mind. Scripture like this:

12"Yet even now," declares the LORD,
return to me with all your heart,
with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;
13 and rend your hearts and not your garments."

Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;
and he relents over disaster.
Joel 2:12-13

Even now...Like God saying, no. matter. what. Just come back.

3. White bread peanut butter sandwiches.
4. This goodness:

1 comment:

Piland Family said...

I don't text, so I can't really relate to #1, but those last 3 are pretty much 3 of my favorite things. I'm feeling a little distant from my Bible lately (especially disheartening since we just celebrated Easter), I sadly discovered this morning that we are out of peanut butter, and that 3rd little gem is crying at my feet right now because I won't let her use my car keys as a toy. But still, 3 of my favorite things.