Thursday, April 1, 2010

"You're a single lady ok!? Ok?"

This is a video that you have to watch at least 3 times. The first time...watch Losiah, the entire time. (The kid in the car seat.) The way he goes crazy when Single Ladies starts. The second time don't do anything but watch the girl all the way on the left. The one who is all mothering and caring. The third time, ONLY watch the girl in the middle. AHAHAHA. It is priceless. She's got this look that's all, "Oh. Dad. I know you di'nt just tell Losiah he's not a single lady."



It is also crucial to watch Losiah when his mom asked him if "that hurt his feelings."

Yes...yes it did.

3 comments:

amandapearl2 said...

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. hahaha so funny.

Laura said...

This reminds me of when Emily taught my Mom that song and made her sing it on camera. Ask her if she stills has it. Hilarious.

Piland Family said...

I saw that on the today show and cracked up. Great video.

I miss you. lots.