Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Update

Oh my heart...meet Dennis. This kid...I don't even know what to say. Well, he's the best salesman that you'll ever meet (notice the perfectly positioned CD he was trying to sell in the photo). But it has more to do with a smile the size of Texas than anything that he actually says. Friday night, Andrea and I went to see the Mwangaza Children's Choir. I have no words...

Conversations that last 3 1/2 hours before you even realize what happened? Yes, please. That up there would be me, minus my voice. But it was SO worth it. Loved. It.
San Marcos with my girl Cristina! Such a sweet time to catch up and laugh with a precious friend.
Kells Bells. :) Doing our normal...dinner and a coffee shop and finding the funny in every little thing.
And then some of the delight that Char and I fell upon on our camping trip Easter weekend. Thank you Photoshop. :)
Precious time spent with precious people does my heart well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED our hang out time. Such good stuff! Looking forward to part 3! Love you, friend!

Jen said...

Yes part 3! It's gonna be magical! Please tell me that we'll number every time we hang out. :-P That would make my life. :)