Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blogging Fail

I realized lately that I've done a less than stellar job not only of blogging, but of blogging about what's going on in life in general. I do try to share many of the silly ridiculous happenings of my life, the things that "don't happen to normal people," but I miss a great opportunity to just share what God has done and continues to do in my life. While I firmly believe that all of those silly little things that make me laugh are from Him, He's done some much more powerful stuff and this would be one small way for me to share it. So with that, I will try to do better. And as I fall behind, please feel free to yell at me.

With that said, my grandmother told me today that I am a master of getting clothes on and off. Kinda awkward, moreso because she's absolutely correct. Years of quick backstage changes will get you that title I suppose.

1 comment:

Kathy Rohrs said...

Jen,
You're so wonderful and finding your blog through Sarah's has made me smile! Also, I LOVE the Cardboard Testimonies video - I cried a little and can't wait to incorporate it into a youth group lesson or two. :) Thanks for sharing!!